Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The juice is lose!

I watched an amazing documentary this weekend called Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead.  It fools this heavy fellow that also has some kind of weird auto-immune disorder.  For 60 days, he survived on vegetables and fruit juice.
  Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead - Movie Poster - 11 x 17 Inch (28cm x 44cm)

So I got the wise idea that I should be juicing.  Juice will revolution my life!  I will have energy, less mood swings, and my skin will clear up.  The coworker that had encouraged me to watch this documentary was also excited about juicing. 

Yesterday she calls me from Walmart (a.k.a. the root of all evil) and tells me that she has found a juicer on sale for $7.  "WHAT?" I screeched.  It was true, could she find me one too?  Well, yes, she can. 

Black & Decker JE1500 Fruit-and-Vegetable Juicer
Here is a pic of a juicer that is similar to the one that she was able to purchase for me for $7.  Isn't she a beauty?

*If you want to find out what happened to the heavy dude in the movie, you will have to rent it, purchase it from Amazon, or watch it streaming on Netflix!

No comments:

Post a Comment