Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blog Schmlog

Time does fly, whether or not you are having fun.  It is the way of things, no?

Things have changed since I posted last.

I have gone gluten-free.  It hasn't been easy.  But the pain that I have suffered on a daily basis for some time seems to be a thing of the past.  Mostly, anyways. 

My oldest prepares to go into the Navy.  It is hard for me to reconcil the man that stands before me today with the baby that I held in my arms some years ago.  It seems like such a short period of time that he was mine.  Now he is his own man.  He will be missed.  And we will look forward to his visits.

I moved into a much larger house.  It is probably three times as big with the basement area.  I like it so much better. 

I am making a vow to blog more often.  Blogging gets my creative juices going.  I like feeling as though I have a voice, even if no one sees it.  I love my own little private spot in the blog world, but I treat it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment