Friday, September 10, 2010

A Beginning

I was told to blog.  So here I am....blogging. 

I have never blogged before.  I read numerous blogs - foodie blogs, natural blogs, funny blogs, political blogs, parenting blogs, money-saving blogs.  But where do I fit in?

I don't cook enough to have a foodie blog.  Who wants to read a blog about me making boxed macaroni and cheese?

I am funny.  But there is no way that I could create a blog that is consistently funny.  That is expecting a lot for anyone, and I am no Jerry Seinfeld.

I am politically leaning, but couldn't care less about who is running in some backwoods Senate battle in Arkansas.

I waiver on being a good parent.  Ask my children - they can start their own blog entitled "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly."

I can't blog about saving money, because I don't have any.

So I will just blog about me.  What I am feeling, what I am thinking, who I am, what I am doing. 

And maybe someone will be lucky enough to wander by this blog and be entertained.

3 comments: